One to do item achieved


I always wanted to write a blog.
Today, I am going to be a little productive and do it.
Better now or never. Life is too short to wait.
Every little thing need to be remembered.
Intended to share a bits of my life with my friends.
So, this is the start. My very first blog. *wink*

My mission statement:
1. To keep it updated from time to time
2. To be personal and true

3. To be a little less lazy than usual (*hardest part*)

Before I start to write other entries, I have to say that I am extremely bad in expressing myself.
I don't know why talking about myself is tougher than listening to other peoples' stories.
Well, bare with me for awhile.
I am just writing to feel alive.
To start telling my own stories.


So, I will try really really hard to stick around here for awhile. I know there are many people who wrote fantastic blogs but discontinued half way.

oh, I named it "Every Little Thing" because it sounds cute. No particular reason behind it. Hehe.

Cheers.



0 gossips:

Post a Comment