Staying at home

I had my International Marketing Strategy paper yesterday. How was it? Hmmm... No comment, I don't think I performed the best. Lets just forget about that until my result day. 2 more papers to go.


Today, I stay at home and sit at the same spot for the entire day. Even for now, I am still sitting here. While writing my notes for E-business paper this coming Friday, I have a few thoughts:

  • I want to get myself polka dots dresses, a black leather jacket and a ballet flats.
  • Encounter weight issues. Thanks to Penang trip and exam stress, I've been binge eating.
  • I miss him ever since we went on separate ways. Why time couldn't turn back and play all over again like an old videotape. I love going out on dates with him. Happy moments end to fast but I am hopeful for the future :)
  • Staying at home helps me to save money.
  • What should I do after exam??? Gee.. I will be so unemployed. Any suggestion?
  • Thinking about organizing my room again and get rid of unwanted clothes and books. I want to go Ikea and walk around soon. Hmm..maybe after my exam.
Alright, I should be going back to study now.

Cheers.


0 gossips:

Post a Comment