To capture the moments. What camera to get ?

Woke up this morning with no plan in mind. I started to pick up One Piece, some shounen manga about pirates adventure and I so sure that I dream of it last night. While chasing after the chapters, Vivien called me out of the blue for lunch with Heng Fai in KLCC.

Heng Fai kept complaining that Vivien's camera made him look fat. But we all knew that the camera was not to be blamed. The problem lies within his own good self. hehe. Hope you have a successful intensive work out to create 6 packs there, buddy!



Here is Vivien and I. See, I have bangs now. Do I look more Chinese?


A good luck card for Vivien as she is going to China for 6 months. I found online, Peter Pan said " never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting". So, I made her a simple good luck card instead.

After spending some quality time with Vivien and Heng Fai, I went to Subang to meet up with Mei Ling, Wen Khai and Wern Hwei. The motive was to shop for digital camera. Mei Ling already set her eyes on Canon G12. And as for me, I am still thinking which to buy. My original plan was to get a simple point-and-shoot digital camera. Then, Panasonic Lumix LX5 strikes me a little because it looks like a decent camera for an amateur, something I would like to consider. And when I got home, my brother mess up my decision by suggesting me to buy a Nikon DSLR.

What do I want? Okay, do not be in a hurry, take some time to evaluate.

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment