not that bad

This Monday was the best day off that I've ever had. On Sunday night, Shih Mei called me out of the blue asking me to go Clark Quay to meet herself and Yi Yung. Die die also she wanted me to be there. I quickly ran off from work and jumped into the MRT. No hesitation. I slept over at her place after that. In the morning, I went back to my place.

I found an eclair from Sweetspot waiting for me in the fridge. Thanks Eric. It was so yummy, I mean it when I say yummy.

My day was just getting started. This time round, I didnt make any prior plans but somehow, things went so well.

Nothing is better than having companies to spend my whole day rather than walking around Orchard Road aimlessly.

Again, I have a date with Shih Mei.

and Yi Yung. I just met him in Clark Quay and he is a really super nice guy. He is Jun Yi's friend actually but Shih Mei is the reason we met up. It's a long story.

We watched 2 movies back to back in Cathay Cineleisure Orchard. First was Morning Glory. I kinda like it mainly for Rachel McAdams.

We had ice cream break of 20 minutes and Swensen.

Next, we move on to action movie, Eagle.

Last but not least, we had Nandos for dinner thanks to Yi Yung :)

And Shih Mei said she love me. I am telling the whole world. hahaha.

1 gossips:

Anonymous said...

erm.....correction. Junyi's brother.

Post a Comment