I got a morning call

Ron called at 5.55am and say something like this "Hey Anna, get up, time to jog". I take a deep breath, say ok and wake up. Amazingly, I was all energetic to release some endorphins.

I put on my lonely running shoe and walked to the LRT Station. The streets was quite empty and quiet, I guess maybe our Malay friends are having their meal before fasting for the whole day. Waited at KLCC station for Shih Mei and Ron as the come from Wangsa Maju. So, we planned to jog around the park next to KLCC. Let's do it!!

I haven't been doing any jogging for quite sometime. Maybe a year or two. Surprisingly, my performance for today isn't that bad at all. At least I didn't faint. So proud of myself. We jogged for about 5 to 6 rounds. And yeah.. I don't feel thinner but I do feel good. Attributed to the power of endorphins. Hmm.. I mentioned about endorphin a lot because I did a presentation on this during Diploma.




As the sun is rising. Seriously, I still can't believe the lazy me would agreed to jog. Especially all the way to KLCC. Maybe it is because of the 2 McDonalds meals I had this week. Need to be fit and healthy to build greater antibodi to fight A H1N1.

Our mission is to make reduce that part. The meatloaf. If we can't eat it, then we just have to throw it away.


Christian joined us too. Don't pretend lah..

* Sweats*

Resting and drying up






Lets do it again next weekend. Who wanna be part of it? Hmmm.. too early to make any promises. We will see how.


In order to recharge our energy, we went to Nasi Kandar Pelita to have our breakfast.


What else:

Thank you Heng Fai for the wonderful and contented dinner at Pasta Zanmai yesterday. Really appreciate it. I know you're reading this. Just want to say that you have the potential to argue with me on a point and make me agree with what you said in the end. I hate you for that but I am glad to have a friend with skyhigh pride like you. Choose your birthday present wisely ya..No turning back. And Happy 21st Birthday.


Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment