Lost and found

Now listening to 21 Guns, Green Day and Where Does the Good Go, Tegan & Sara

Highlight of today is not about Mr. Chee's pleasant mood in Strategic Planning Management tutorial, it is not about having lunch at Ipoh Road Yong Tau Foo in Genting Klang, it is not about how clueless I am in moral dan etika subject and it is also not about how much I miss a guy I like.

It is all about meeting up Leong/Sherryn/Shiue Yee after my typical Tuesday routine. The last time I saw Leong was at Wern Hwei's 21st birthday, around January.

Yeap, those who know our story might think that this is very bizarre. Leong is not part of the MGS girls gang anymore right? How did Keng Li came out with this idea? Well, people, this meet up is not a mistake, I sincerely want to retrieve what I 've lost, my friend. And I am not faking it like Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie thing okay.

Come to think of it again, Leong is my first friend in MGS on the first day of school. I introduced myself to her as Keng Li and that was the first time I use my given name. (Before that, my primary school friends called me by Lim because they thought that was my name but it was actually my surname.) Ever since, we hang out together.

Honestly, I have a love/hate relationship with this girl.



I hate her:
For the endless insults and criticises I get from her about my dressing, my hair, my face, my attitude, my stupidity, my way of doing things, and etc.. For making me cry. For bitching about me behind my back. For hurting my feelings like nobody's business.

However, I love her:
For pointing out my flaws. For listening to my cry and problems. For giving me mix advices when i need them. For forgiving me everytime I did something wrong. For being my best competitor. For being there with me when I feel my family have abandoned me. For being my friend since we were thirteen. And for countless helps and cares she gave.

Love her or hate her, we are still gonna be friends. It was as if we were immune to all the fights we have. By the end of the day, we laugh, talk and tease each other like usual.

Lets forget everything and move on. Okay? We are turning 21 and this is the time to act mature.

Anyway, we have drinks and dinner for hours together today. What we talk about is usually within the same old topics. Friends, work, relationship, family, current life, plans and money. Leong and I always discuss about serious grown up things rather than rubbish talks.

I am just glad that we planned this meet up. Things can still be the same between us.

As much as I want to write a long heartwarming essay here, I don't think I can do it anymore. I am too tired mentally and pshysically. Okay, lets just end here.

Cheers





My dinner, a treat from Leong. Thanks

0 gossips:

Post a Comment