lalala~~~ it's summer

I met up with Jasmine, Jason and SK yesterday. They brought back some air from St. Cloud and it was so nostalgic. When I got back to my room, I walked down the memory lane, remembering who I met and what I did there. I sure had lots of great time there. =D On top of that, I just got to know there is a new Malaysian UGRADer that will be heading to St. Cloud State University this fall. To be honest, I am glad and happy but envious at the same time. I hope Amy would create lots of valuable experience there.

Jasmine brought something back for me and I am really excited. Thanks Jasmine!! I am really embarrassed as the package is so bulky.

Voila! I think I have enough supply for the summer.

And yay!!! a new digital camera. After months and months, thinking and wanting, I got one finally.

Thanks Babe!

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment