my kind of weekend

Here I am, back to Malaysia since Sunday and I've been bumming at home for almost a week. Got a call for work in Denai Alam by Sime Darby which I didn't hesitate to accept at all. But after that I realised I forgot about meeting Heng Fai on Saturday. Sorry dude. Really, sincerely.

Time passes extra slow today but I have a new friend that entertained me.

Meet Milo, the clown. I just thought it is pretty cute to have a clown sitting on a couch in a serious living room.

Clowns are evil. When I was little, I had coulrophobia. I fear and hated clown so much because they will eat me!!! Haha. Being slidely rational now, I am no longer afraid of clowns. See! I make friend with one. I even took pictures of him. Plus, I added him on Facebook. Okay, clowns are people too. Milo's real name is Patma.


And he made me a dog balloon.

While camwhoring, we compared our shoe sizes as well.

Last day of work tomorrow. Let's hope I have another fun day.

Cheers!

0 gossips:

Post a Comment