A day of work-free

Still listening to Need You Now by Lady Antebellum

Hello everyone!! How is your weekend going so far? I've been requesting a day off on a Saturday and I got one :) I ventured Singapore a little and this is just the beginning.

First of all, I have been longing to meet up with Shih Mei and Victor. I miss them a lot. Initially, I have some problem going to City Hall to meet them. God knows how did I walked from Marina Bay Sands to Esplanade Mall to Marina Square to Suntec City and finally, to City Hall. Did I mention by walking? Awesome right!

With the big dai lou. His led me to the destination by phone, Shih Mei was so hopeless when it comes to giving direction.

After that, I went to Orchard Road alone. I wanted to do some window shopping. Well, I purchased something so, it's not counted as window shopping. Seriously, people is everywhere in the streets of Singapore. What amaze me is that walking alone here isn't that bad at all. I feel so secure. I didn't even bother to hug my bad tightly because the chances of snatch theft is so low.

Found a big shoe made out of flowers at Ion Orchard.

I wonder why do people have to queue up to get into Louis Vuitton.

I took a bus back to the condominium. It was a good ride home because there are many buildings and people to see along the way.

I decorated my ez link with a sticker I got by donating to a St. John girl.

I came back with empty stomach, so I cooked instant noodle. Besides, I secretly took picture of Jun Yi while he was doing his homework.

Alright, that's all for today as I have work tomorrow.

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment