F**kin' Perfect

Listen to F**kin' Perfect by Pink

Good morning world!!! It's a beautiful cloudy day in Singapore. My life is pretty routine lately.

Wake up at 8am in the morning
Make my tea
Switch on my computer
Check out Facebook, chat, blog a little
Cook my breakfast. Always oatmeal because its quick and healthy
Take a shower and put on make up
Get ready to work
Meet people from various country
Come back home
and last but not least, sleep.

I am going to let this routine run for another one month and a half more but it's okay. I know I can do it. As much as I don't like the management but I love the nature of my job. I like to meet people from different walks of lives. They always tell me stories and I am ready to listen. There are many friendly and nice people out there. However, there are also a handful that is difficult to handle. That's alright, those can't slow me down.

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment