Good Morning Sunday



I think I had the best sleep of the week yesterday knowing the fact that the next day will be SUNDAY. Isn't it perfect? I dream about something but I just don't remember them. Well, I know I don't have to try hard to recall it as it is just a dream. It is not something true untill it become real.

Before having my hearty breakfast, I want to slip away and watch a movie. I bought 2 movies yesterday. Julie & Julia and New York, I Love You. They are quick picks from the store. So, I started my morning with Julie & Julia. It's brilliant and fresh and it makes me hungry. Just go for it.

Julia Child and Julie Powell - both of whom wrote memoirs - find their lives intertwined. Though separated by time and space, both women are at loose ends... until they discover that with the right combination of passion, fearlessness and butter, anything is possible.
Written by Columbia Pictures

0 gossips:

Post a Comment