It's a Monday

I left the office early today for the very first time. And I hope it will never be the last time. Usually, I can never walk of that building before 8.30pm. That's when I get to see the beautiful bright lights while walking on one of most happening place, Jalan P Ramlee, where most of the renown clubs in KL located. Aloha, Beach Club, Poppy, so on and so forth.

Well, I slack for a little while by clicking around facebook. Though it's nice to be home early, I still have to work from home too. sigh. If there was more than 24 hours a day. Or if I was more productive and efficient. Things might be done earlier.



I came to realised this morning, what I do in the office is so much related to my field of study, international business.
My title is very small, just merely a trade and research assistant but everything starts here.
Everyday I stress over my work mainly worrying, where can I get Malaysian companies who would be interested to meet up with Korean companies.
This job needs lot of endurance.


Highlight of today: Anna Lim made it on the newspaper. I know it's not the headline but an advertisement. Well, to look on the bright side, I think at least this is a accomplishment lah. hahaha. okay, forget about my craps. I shall start working now.

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment