5 Days in Bangkok

Yay!!! Finally, I made it to Bangkok. Those who read my previous post, I had to forgo my return ticket to Bangkok last year because I didn't know that I had a test on that day. Well, this time, everything went smoothly :)


A little girl sat in front of me kept looking at us through the whole 2 hours journey.very very cute. She tried to asked Lai Yee to feed her.

Yay!!! we are excited to get out of the country.


Hmmmm....what is the hotel name? i don't recall. think think..i still don't remember. damn.



My favourite, coconut yogurt. Love it right after the first spoon.




This is the kind of breakfast Mei Ling like.


And compare to mine. hehe.
When I saw this bilboard, I was like "WOW". Whoever she is, she definitely caught my attention.


I'd look at her whenever I passed by that place.


Mei Ling trying to be an emo.

Caught them self picture taking on my camera. Owww..how lovely.


At Chatuchak Market. Super hot as I can feel the 40 degree celcius heat burning my skin.



I had bird nest as desert. hehe :)


Love the blue sky with a little touch of fluffy clouds.



The tuk-tuk guy and I tried to make funny faces when we were making the traffic light to turn red.

This is how tuk-tuk look like for those who don't know. It's an unique taxi ride that can be found only in Thailand.

Took this in Wat Po, one of the prominent temple.

Bangkok is a very colorful city. Mainly because they have cabs in many different colors. Pink, blue, geen, yellow, red...you name it, they have it. The bright colors of cab make life look wonderful there.



One of the objective that we went to Bangkok is obviously for SHOPPING. Su wen and Lai Yee bought a lot. As for me, I add up new varieties to my closet. yay!!!



Besides shopping, we went there for food. yum yum. Thai food is really tasteful.
Tom yum, green curry, omelette, pineapple fried rice, sushi, Thai salad.

Mei Ling and Su Wen.


Bangkok is a very very congested place. Cars and people is everywhere but it's an interesting city. I might go back there when I need new supplies of clothing.

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment