of food, work and assignment

So much to do, so little time. :) every second pass just like a finger snap. When I was looking at the calender 1 hour ago, I just realize tomorrow would be the first day of December. Can you believe it? Its already coming to year end. After a long tiring day, I feel like talking about what I did for the last few days. To be more specific, since last Friday.

Friday:
Today marked the rarest event in my college years but not the most unfortunate one. We were supposed to submit our written report on International Business Strategy between 9am to 11am. At 945am, Poh Suan and I were trying to eliminate the number of words that we wrote. The given words limit was 3000. Our words count: 3751. Die die die... Panic. So, we managed to cut down to 3580, not caring about the words anymore. Consequently, we could not hang in on time. Our tutor left his room angrily because we were not the only ones. Luckily, there were 8 groups in the same boat as us and I didn't feel that bad. We waited till 2pm where he came back and we had to face the music. He is going to deduct our points :(

Saturday:
Working in Bandar Bukit Raja, Klang. You know where? The township along Jalan Meru. It was the launch for Fuego, 26 x 75, 2 storeys superlink home by Sime Darby Property. Ever since I found the function of camera on my iPhone, I started taking pictures, making use of it (I believe, phone is just a phone. Why do you want to snap photos with it?)

Camwhoring in the show unit like nobody's business.

My camwhoring partner, Patricia.

Right after work, I went home, took a shower and waited for Su Wen. We are going to The Humble Chef in Pusat Bandar Damansara. It's a van operating like a restaurant next to McDonald's. Met up with Mei Ling there but it was not open. Sob sob. So, we decided to just downgrade to mamak. In the process of leaving that place we saw the van passing by, driving the opposite way. They were not closed but just late. Hahaha. We made a big turning back to where the van was. Picture above: we sat by the roadside on the flyover.

I had Chicken Pita, RM4. Seriously, this was so good. Delicious~ worth my every cent.

Sunday:
Second day of the launching in Bukit Raja. Since more than 80% of the houses already sold out yesterday, it was a slow day. I was hanging around the show unit and talk talk talk..about the bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms, what the floor made of and etc. People are so rich these days to purchase a house like a pair of shoe. aku pun mau~~~

This is Paloma, another 2 storey link home but smaller than Fuego, 24 x 65. I love the design and concept. Look pretty cool to own a house with interior like this.





This is Chloe, a very sweet girl working with me today.

By night time, I had a dinner date with Lai Yee and Mei Ling in Christang Restaurant, 8 Avenue, PJ. Hadn't seen Lai Yee in such a long time. Well, what to do, she is simply too busy for me. Haha. The photos are a little blurry because of the lightings or, it's just my mediocre photography skill.

Mash potato. One of the best that I have ever tried.

Pork Burger. Too meaty. Beware: non-halal content

Aglio Olio spaghetti with olive oil (Bacon and mushroom). This is a 2 thumbs up !

Nasi Lemak with Bacon and pork sausage. I think it was moderate tasting.


Next stop was KTZ at SS2, PJ for Chinese dessert. I had water chestnut but it was too sweet to finish to the bottom.

Monday:
Continue from Friday about the mark deduction. Our tutor said he would minus 6% out of our coursework report mark (total is 50%). And of course, I was not happy about it and catches him after class to negotiate so that he can have mercy on us. He could not let us go without penalty no matter what. Whereas, I wouldn't let it happen without a fight. Poh Suan and I came out with a solution whereby we suggest to write an individual article of reflection about what we learn through out the whole semester to earn back at most 3% of our lost 6%. And he agreed! 3% meant a lot to us. This applies to all the other 8 groups. Joy~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday:
International Marketing Strategy presentation on Truly Loving Company. A Malaysia based manufacturer of personal care and household products which contributes 100% of their profit to charity. Imperfect presentation performance but I still get high marks. Hahahaha. What a joke.

Quickly, we have to start on the next assignment, Case Study. Damn, I need a break and breathe. A long sleep.

Everyone was working seriously in OldTown.

Phew... This is a long post. I feel like blurting out something non academia and relaxing. Not Michael Porter's five forces, market entry strategy or Dunning's framework.....That's all. I have to get back to what I need to do.

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment