So much to do, so little time


There is not a time that I would not think about my assignments. While in the eating, before sleep, when I wake up, in the train, bathroom. It is as if I live for assignment. Don't want to screw up my final semester in college.

I have a busy schedule recently, juggling my time classes, tutorial questions, work, friends, boyfriend, family, leisure. I can't wait for the moment of doing nothing to come. Sit by the corner and stone without working my brain. Yes, just do nothing.

You know... this might sound random and stupid but I can't help thinking about this lately. "I wish I am prettier, thinner and smarter".

I guess that's why I am stress out because I am far from that.

Work harder Anna, for the things worth working hard for.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment