One Assignment Done :)

(Playing with Instagram)

Yippie!!! One assignment down. That means, we have 3 more to go. God Bless us.

Anyway, good work, Poh Suan, Cheyenne and Jenny. Had a splendid time working with you girls. I don't know how we did it because we merely had any group meeting. Mostly done by exchanging e-mails and brief discussion outside the classroom. Thanks for pouring all your hard work into this 30 pages long report. Alright, roll in the next assignment now. Haiiiihhh.

My life is not always about college assignment as there is also fun time at work on the weekend. I have to say that working is the only way I can release stress related from college. I get to meet people, smile and talk to them.


A shot of KLCC on the last day of The Star Property Exhibition on Sunday.

I love working with my clingy besty, Wern Hwei. I have no idea where she gets the power to make me laugh. Life is less boring eventually. But then again, please be noted that she is very clingy at times. haha. *meow*. I will not stop spotting guys for you to choose, Lew...Wern Hwei. Just let me know whether he is awesome or yellow :)

(Playing with Retro Camera application. It's really vintage and I love the effect)

(Mugshot. in Poladroid version, one of Su Wen's favourite softwares)

Last but not least, Happy Birthday Su Wen!!! You're getting older but I will join you soon. I think I still remember celebrating your birthday in Mid Valley when we were in Form 2 or 3. Now look at us, we grow up so fast. Ok, I think I should stop depressing about aging. Back to Su Wen. To those who don't know her, I would award her " the most bubbly girl alive". Yes, Su Wen is like a laugh machine and she has this really recognizable signature laugher. And she is really really really nice and caring. Glad and blessed to have a good friend like her. You're a keeper.

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment