it's my BIRTHDAY

So, just to let you know, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!

I'm turning 22 starting from now onwards. *Stress stress* Yes, my age is counting up but what can I do. I can't stay 18 forever even if I feel like 18. hehe. I'm afraid of growing up because when you're older, you have greater responsibilities. BUT, I don't have peter pan syndrome. Well, I just have to live with the fact that I am growing up and welcome the all the new challenges in the coming years. Ahh.. why is life so complicating.

Cut the crap Anna. Anyway, this birthday, my birthday is really different than the years before. It was usually celebration with my close circle of friends or on me, myself, shopping and walking alone. This time, somebody actually made a GREAT effort to postpone his exam sitting to come from US in time for my birthday. In additional, he took another 5 hours bus ride from Penang to KL. Yes, I have the best boyfriend ever. This is way too much than what I was expecting. Thinking again now, I feel so loved :)

As far as I am concerned, I hardly mention about him in this blog before. Maybe a little bit here and there but nothing specifically on him. Some of you might be curious because I always hang out with my girlfriends and guy friends only. We are doing long distance, with him in Minnesota and me in PJ/ KL. That's 14 hours difference. So, I am not single. PLUS, I can tell everyone that my boyfriend is not imaginary. How did we do it? I don't know. Just with faith.

So, we went on a date. A really fun date. Talking and catching up with each other. Since time is so limited for us to be together, every second counts and should be highly appreciated.

This morning, Loo Fen and Zach took us for Dim Sum brunch in Seapark. I don't recall the restaurant's name though but its good. Here's a peep on what we ordered. Of course, we ate way more than this. hehe. blurp.

Thank you so much Loo Fen and Zach for spending time with me. Love you both.




Salad Prawn is my all time favourite. Without fail, I would order this if I was at any dim sum place.

After the good meal, we headed to Bukit Bintang for Standard Chartered Bank to make his visa renewal processing fee. So, we just jalan-jalan around there like a true tourist. We even asked the concierge for directions because my sense of navigation suck. I doubt that I even have any. However, it was really enjoyable.



Just sat at Starbucks for free WiFi. He just can't live a day without his computer.

With the perfect lightings there, I just have to take a photograph of myself. And I am really into the photo editing applications on my phone. I can make them vintage looking and I'm loving it.

Okay, time was short. I guess that's all for our date today. He's probably on his way to Phuket now for family vacation. See you next week Babe. Love you...


My pressies *heart*

That's how I have my 22nd birthday. Most importantly, I have a bomb of messages in my inbox and on my facebook wall from my dear friends. Thank you, thank you and thank you.


Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment