Today is one of those slow moving day. It was cloudy the whole afternoon which directly affected my emotion. I don't know why I feel so dull ever since I woke up. Honestly speaking, I didn't enjoy the day. I went to my classes but there is nothing interesting. I was reading The Voyage of the Dawn Treader instead. had that book since I was little, so it became an really yellowish vintage looking. Have you watch the movie? I think it was good.


We were too bored. "Class Representative" and I was playing with More Lomo application

We came out with something scary like "this"

I spotted Red FM crew after college. Guess who is part of the crew?

Cherry!!! and what's best? I got a t-shirt, magazine

and Jonas Brothers CD

Thai cuisine for dinner with the girls..Yummmy!!!! I love tom yum.
Got stomaches after my meal. I guess the spices was too much for my tummy to take.

Su Wen, Mei Ling, Suet Ling, Loo Fen and Wern Hwei surprise me with this.
Really really surprising

Thank you Girls. Seriously, thank you.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment