Random outing

I wake up feeling horrible. I hate days like this because it demotivates me. Tried to sleep longer since I had no plans at all. But I just couldn't, arhhh!!!Rolling left and right on my bed. Awake and got up eventually.

As usual, I logged on to my facebook. One of my morning routine after making my tea. Shirleen send a happy belated birthday message to me :) Damn bitch, that's 7 days later. She is just tooo busy to remember. However, I forgive her. Instantly, I took my phone and called her. Yes!! she's free for the day. What's best, we ask Victor too as he is back from Singapore for a month. huhuhu..

That's the story of my random meeting with Shirleen and Victor. Boy, I really really miss them as my college buddy. No matter how far apart we are, we will still remain as friends.

Here they are, still the same.

Hmm..If not mistaken, I haven't meet them since May? Right after I came back from US and before they headed out to UK.
They are like my big brother and sister. And I just don't understand why do I feel like a little girl to them. Boleh manja manja sikit. kukukukuku.

I didn't miss the chance to capture some Christmas decoration in Mid Valley.

Look really kiddy and unromantic as compared to white Christmas theme with purple lights... However, I love the BEARS!! and they are hanging everywhere in all shapes and sizes.

This is a huge one and I wish I could brought it back home with me. Hmmm..think again, it's so wise to keep soft toy this big. Dust trapper.

that's all.
Guess where am I now, while writing this piece?
In Wern Hwei's house, on her laptop
Psst.. she's not even at home now.

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment