New Moon

I read it and now, I've seen it on screen. Nothing extraordinary about the movie as it is truly an adaption of the novel. Honestly, it was a little draggy and boring. I hope that I can fast forward some scenes every minute passes.. What worsen my less pleasant experience is that the cinema hall was fully filled up with people and the air-conditional wasn't working properly. It was stuffy and hot :(

Well well, I foreseen most of the lines the characters were about to say. How many times did I read it? 2 or 3 maybe.. The reason why I watch it because I just want to know how the story would run out of my own imagination.

However, no matter what I say here, it wouldn't stop the Twilight followers from buying the tickets right.

Reasons to watch it?
  • To see Jacob Black. He definitely outshone Edward Cullen (Robert Pattison's fans, don't despise me). Taylor Lautner look so exotic and never forgetting how smokingly hot is his body.. This reason alone maybe good enough for you to catch that movie.
  • If you're a true Twilight Saga fan.
  • You already watch Twilight and moving on to the sequels is necessary.

Reasons to not watch it?

  • If you never fancy mushy and sentimental movie.
  • If you don't really like Twilight series.
  • If you're a GUY who is NOT in a relationship.
Cheers..

2 gossips:

Alex said...

not really agree wif the reasons not to watch it..
a guy who isn't in a relationship should watch how bella treated jacob..it's like "abandon the monk after the ceremony"..jacob damn pain man!..

Marcus Khoo said...

i fell asleep reading the book 1/3 into and went speed reading after that. got the whole idea of the series after 3 days of time spent. i was bored. that bored in the summer. the whole idea about love with a vamp really downplays the myth and mushes it up with love and stuff. not the best trilogy ive read by far.

Post a Comment