Pre Birthday Celebration

Because our dear Princess Wei Ling has to fly to London next week, I celebrated my birthday 10 days in advance with Wei Ling, Lai Yee and Mei Ling. As I remember this is the first time I actually planned and did something for my birthday. I don't really think that celebrating my birthday is important. So, for the previous years, I let it passed just like that. But they say we are 21 once.

First and foremost, singing (shouting) in Red Box plus, Pavilion.

I am the only girl in my family. If I were to have sisters, it would be them :)

Nevertheless, we shopped in Sungei Wang and Pavilion. I bought a black dress.
Tea time at Food n Tea


Dinner at Palate Pallete.
A recommendation by Peggy.
It is a fantastic place because I love their artsy decoration.









Bread and butter


Chicken lasagna


Chicken and asparagus penne

Chicken lollipop


Beef burger without the bread


Bracelet from Thomas Sabo
Present from Mei Ling, Lai Yee and Wei Ling.
My bridemaids or the godmothers of my children in the future (if I were to have any) hehehe..
Thanks. Love you girls.













Lastly, chill at Sky Bar, Traders Hotel






I am blessed because I have these girls by my side in thick or thin.
Cheers

0 gossips:

Post a Comment