A month of birthday celebrations

Yay!! Today is a no "Hi, are you Maxis or Hotlink user?" day. Yeaps, I am not working today.Muahahaha.. I woke up at 9 am. Take my own sweet time to heat up my breakfast and digest my food slowly:)

Will be out of town for 2 nights. So, I thought to myself, I should make a full use of my time at home.

which I use to clear up my laundry, upload photos into my laptop, make a to do list, watch TV and without fail, to update my blog..

NOVEMBER---> a month of birthdays..I have a handful of November babies friends. My calender is pretty fill up this month :) Rain or shine, I will try my very very best to attend any invitation to my close friends' birthday celebration. I can't be freaking lansi and say " sorry, I am too tired/busy/lazy to go". Hmm..honestly, that sounds like the old me but not anymore for now.Its their day, not mine. Have to give face sikit lah.

5th November 2009
Happy 21st Birthday Led and Peggy

Went to Zouk on Thursday night right after work
Awesome night.


This is Peggy. My partner in crime when working..kukuku












6th November 2009. Friday
I was torn in between Peggy's party in Manual Epoch, Subang and Led and Sharon's party in Werner's on Changkat.
Told Peggy that I can't go for her party...But I went anyway..gave her a surprise..hehehe..
Have to sincerely thank Jayson for driving me to Changkat Bukit Bintang from Subang. You're the best bro!!







Jayson and I made new friends. Joe and MJ.

Werner's on Changkat
Led and Sharon
Sharon's birthday is on 10th November. Not going to wish you happy birthday yet.
Sorry that I can't go to your house tonight. Feel extremely bad..
And thanks for having yesterday because Cherry and I can't make it
Wish I could stay there longer last night.


Sharon, sweet as always
any guy would be lucky to have her

Led.The most happening girl.
Have to stop here and do other things.

Cheers

0 gossips:

Post a Comment