When I am not working

November is such a popular month for birthday parties invitation. It is also hurtful for my wallet..ouch..

I went to Sherryn's 21st birthday celebration at Pastry Chef, Kepong last Sunday. Most of the guests are her other friends which I don't know. Luckily there is Lai Yee with me and she has ME..hahaha.. but she's always on the phone with her Baaaby, no difference at all..

The birthday girl..now she's 21 years old..we grow up so fast.


Look very yummylicious..I can't resist them at all.




She had to bend down a little (a lot)


Lai Yee and Sherryn :P


With Kelly, she's our senior back in MGSKL..and lives 1 street behind my house.


met Apple that night too.. sweet and friendly girl to talk to


The party over soon after she cut the birthday cake.. her bf paid the bill.

Happy 21st Birthday Sherryn!!

The next day, I planned a little get together with my college BFFs since it was my free-from-work-day. My darling Vivien has another business to attend to.. too bad that she couldn't come. nevermind, there is always next time. Victor's birthday is on 12 November but I was working. So, this is to compensate what I have missed.


After screening around Pavilion for makan-makan for almost half an hour, here is where we ended up at.

I received an SMS from Digi which I can use it to redeem some Biotherm anti aging product worth RM51 in the morning. So ngam there is a Biotherm counter right beside our meeting point. Weeeeeee..free stuff again :)

Our food
Jerry's steak and rice


House special set. Shih Mei, Shirleen, Victor and I had this
I love the taco and that's it.


Jerry, the Klang tycoon.. so fierce, so scary..I can feel the killing aura..
hmmm..I am just crapping. He's not like that at all

Shirleen, Klang Tycoon's girl.. don't play play worr..

Happy Birthday big bro..you're getting older..wahaha..
Because I have to respect you, I won't reveal your age her :p

Reflection


Getting ready to have photo taken

we just love to snap a few shots whenever there is a mirror :-)


while waiting for Shirleen and Shih Mei in the dressing room


I like the transparent chair

Tea time at Hong Kong Desert

Mango Lo Lo


Mango, Corn and Red Bean Lo Lo

Honey Dew and Mango Lo Lo


According to my friends, I looked tired and moodless.
hmm..I don't know why lah..
maybe it was my hair, longer and messier :-<

I trimmed at The Studio Cut it in the evening before I went home.
love this laid back day. no work, no college, no stress.

Christmas Decor in Pavilion
Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment