Tick tock

Have been working from Thursday till Sunday. I really love my job and the people I'm working with.
No classes or assignments but my time is so filled up. I just want it be this way. *heart*
Hardly stay in my room. Laundry is piling up, unorganise books and mags, care products is everywhere..well, my sanctuary is like a dog's house now :(
I will not go anywhere tomorrow. I am going to do my undone to do list. (Hopefully)

Even though I worked on last weekend, I still have a little bits of social life. hehe..

Casual-and-no-costume Halloween party at The Royal Oak on Saturday night.


*Promo: 3 Kilkenny for RM 50


*Terry and KC


*Kai and Edwin


*Jayson and Hymen. The BMW brothers


*My popular hat. I am so proud of it *smile*


*real sweet thing: Tiffany and Terry


*With Jason. We talked through out the whole night.


*We didn't do anything that is related to Halloween at all. What a celebration.. lol


*With Irene


*With Esther, Pui Yee, Irene, Tiffany


*With Jayson


*Cheers


Sorry Peggy.. Didn't ajak you that night. You were at All American Reject concert anyway..hehe

Sunday night. After work drink. The Library

With Tifanny, Terry and Jason

*Love Hoegaarden

Drinking is bad??? It's okay.. I have a balance life.
Monday, Farm Visit.
Went to Mommy's friend orchard somewhere in between Seremban and Kuala Pilah
Star Fresh Agro Park

*Misai Kucing


*They are open to public. RM 6 for kids and RM8 for adults.
My brother and I got in for free.

*It was a sunny day. Damn panas gila..
But when it's time for my retirement, I would love to stay at a place like this.

I'm getting lazier now. Too lazy to write long winded boring post.
Cheers

0 gossips:

Post a Comment