You're updating so slow

Yeah, I know I know.. Last month, I was so into writing in this blog..What happen to me now? Too lazy already? or it is just another "half bucket full habit"/ hangat-hangat tahi ayam saje.
Actually, my time is pretty tie up. I take a break from the BMW roving team to work as Trade Sales Representative (TSR, sounds so cun right..but nothing special at all..) for BAT with Mei Ling..stationed in different mamak stalls every 3 days for 2 weeks..Hmm,
Been to Kiblah Food Corner in Taman Maluri. From today till Sunday, we will work in ABC Food Corner in Taman Bukit Belimbing, Sri Kembangan. So, who is so kind and nice to come and find us for lunch?

I have to see her everyday for 2 weeks..We are running out of things to talk about already..sad sad..moment of silent.

Makan time.. Don't just stare at me Mei Ling, shy la. I know you love me a lot : )

Mamak food again

Yawn..I am so sleepy. I wish I have more time.

Cheers.



0 gossips:

Post a Comment