horrendous day at work

Now listening to Fotografia by Juanes and Nelly Furtado

Why?

>Location for this weekend is Jaya33. Hmm... on weekend, this place is kinda quiet. So, there is not many people for me to approach. However, there are a lot of wealthy people here. It's really interesting to see how they behave :P


>Felicia, my co-worker/supervisor (fuyooh... sudah naik pangkat) is sick and she still have to work. I felt bad for her.


Hey world, this is Felicia (right). Since this weekend will be my final days as Sime Darby property promoter, I told tell Felicia honestly, what I thought about her. She's a really really really nice girl. *she bluhsed*. Yes, it's true. While I was with her, I can't feel any bad aura surrounding her presence. Plus, she's almost same tall as me, so, we clicked well. hehe. And she is a very positive person. Like, no matter how negative the responses from the customer or how hot is the weather outside, a smile and some words of encouragement from her will actually cast away all the problems. Basically, she is the reason that make my job fun :)

I bought a sandwich from Subway but I have no appetite to eat it. Will just save it for breakfast tomorrow.

This is just a random post.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment