We are jobless but we have time

I took my own sweet time walking outside without worrying about sunlight burning my skin.
Today is a cloudy day. Random fact about me, " I*heart* rain.
At this point of time, I am unemployed. Guess who is in the same shoe as me? Evelyn


She's my friend/senior/ex-colleague in PwC (Pricewaterhousecoopers), the place where I did my internship for three months last year. Well, she's not really unemployed because she's working as assistant researcher for her lecturer. Evelyn accepted an offer from Long Beach, LA for masters program. Flying over to the States in August. *Cheers*.

Overall, my laid back day consist of meeting Evelyn and together we picked up Jamie from the office for dinner. Jamie used to be Eve's colleague. It was pleasant conversation with them and I get one or two advices about work from the two big sisters :) Thanks !!

_________________________________________________________

In addition to that, I found a treasure hidden in one of the shoe boxes which was labelled as "Anna's Stuffs" in the afternoon.


Wern Hwei made this for me four years ago when we were in form 5. Oh, how I miss those days.


too bad Wern Hwei, you still don't get the opportunity to meet my bf.

I am going to miss you and your pretended bimboness. Now you're probably berkelabing with Sharon and getting to know some ang mo lang.
Sleepy. Yawn. Good night world.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment