O h H O M E

I love to be lazzzzzy.
Today is the kind of day where I can wear my comfy baggy t-shirts.
Wake up and never have to put on my make up.
Ran two rounds at the park.
Took a cool shower.
Listen to my favourite musics on my computer.
I played The Show by Lenka over and over again.
Stalk on peoples' blog and facebook :) kukukukuku
Cook a simple meal but not instant noodle simply because I have to live a healthier life.

I guess this is my biggest accomplishment for today. Psst...Sherryn is the provider of the broccoli. It's a funny gift and I shall remember forever.

It is a sunny day (it is sunny every day in Malaysia) and I want to take some pictures.
The little pink flower in my garden bloom beautifully this morning. Finally.


We have sweet smelling jasmine too :)

After that, I just sit in front of my laptop and chat with a bunch of friends virtually.
Their frequaently asked questions are:
1. How are you?
I am good. Thank you. Thank you.
2. What are you doing now?
Just stay at home lo and make use of the Internet.
3. Any changes after you came back from US?
Yes, fatter, tanner and slanger. Why I am not fairer? because I like to sunbath like the ang mo langs.
4. Your friends are flying off to UK tonight, are you sending them off?
Nope, I don't want to say goodbye. They will be fine because it's gonna be like vacation for them. Don't flunk anything. Girls, bring back some ang mo lang. Guys, bring me back some souvenirs, I want LV, Prada, Channel etc etc. hehehe. I'm kidding. Just have a whale of time there. Experience everything of anything
5. How's your job hunting process?
Waiting for reply. And I am going to stay positive but not too over lah because I really don't know who would wanna hire me.
6. Where is your life?
Here, I am still alive.. This is a life and I am loving it.

And I watched an episode of Friends. The one where they talk about Ross is getting the 3rd divorce. Chandler and Monica were trying to tell their friends that they are moving in together.
I am so gonna miss my friends. Those in US, those in their own countries, those who are going to UK and those who are in Malaysia but I don't get the chance to meet. Okay, stop, to myself; don't you dare try to be emotional. We can't turn back time or press Crtl+Z. Life goes on whether you like it or not.
Staying alone at home and trying to find things to do to keep me occupied might look pathetic to you. But NO, I have company :) Even though he is not physically presence but it feels like it. We just have conversations about everything and nothing. Thank God for MSN and Skyppe!!!

Alright, now he is asleep because it's freaking night time in US. So, I am going to continue watching Friends. And I feel like cleaning the mess in my room today. I am tired of being lazzzzzy now. Let's do something productive.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment