Another road trip


I was out the whole day yesterday :)

On a road trip

Mei Ling's mum said drive at 80 but we just don't seem to listen. hmmm..



Lai Yee drive this time. Certified safe driver.

Hey Malacca, here I am again. This is the second time this year ya.. and still counting.

Who is on this trip with me?


Mei Ling


Yu Liang and Lai Yee.

Actually, we just tagged along with them :)

We have thick face XD and takde bf teman mah :-(


First stop, Eye on Malaysia. Lai Yee beria-ria wanna go on that.

RM 8 only with MyKad and student ID


Lunch time. When you're in Malacca, chicken rice balls is a must. Without fail.

It was a sunny and hot day. So, I bought a fedora. The uncle selling it thought I am a malay who know how to speak mandarin, cantonese and hokien. He was impressed hehe.


Ohhh...who can resist yummilicious nyonya cendol and ice kacang in this weather.


I bought blueberry cheese tart too. At Jonker Streets.



I accidently drop this on the floor. The Aunty in the shop said it was alright but I insisted on paying for it.



Who want to slap *tot* this bitch?



Can't take the heat at all. End up in the shopping mall.


Had XXL fried chicken too


Erm...

hmmm....




Our total expenses.


MBMB gave us a souvenir for rememberance.
Kena saman already and we paid on the spot.
Got rayuan discount. Only need to pay RM5. haha

Ok. great trip. bye Malacca. See you soon


First to sleep.
Mei Ling and I camwhore. like a lot.

When we reach KL, it was time for dinner.

We went Jalan Kuchai Lama for steamboat buffet.
On word to describe it, "sucks"


Then, Lai Yee droped Mei Ling and I at Mei Ling's house. We have another plan later.
As usual, I borrowed Mei Ling's sister's dress. And she sent me home to take my heels hehe. I sneaked into the house silently because I didn't want my parents to see me come home and go out again. Sorry.. =D


Last stop of the day, Werner's on Changkat.
With Cherry, Joel, Ledwina, Armaan and Clifford.
Had Horgaarden and healthy dancing exercise.
After all these, I gained weight and a tummy. hahaha
Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment