Sem break: Day 11

Listening to Meet Me Half Way, Black Eye Peas.

What I did today:

1. Job interview for part time promoter at Dataran Prima, Kelana Jaya.
Hmm..getting to the office is like finding Atlantis. No signboard at all. But I got there somehow. Can't imagine life without you, my GPS :)

You're asking how's the interview?
Hmm..They just asked me to talk about myself, my job experiences and how do I sell a product. It's entirely up to their decision whether they want to hire me or not. I am pretty flexible about this.

On the way back, we spotted Wisma Kam from the LRT station. This is for Cherry Kam. Thought of her when we saw this building.

2. Lunch at Chili's, Mid Valley.

Had firecracker fish (don't remember the name) and mashed potato.

3. Tea time at Alexis, The Garden

Because we didn't want to take the pathetic looking last piece of tiramisu, we chose Pavlova which look so attractive. Mainly for the attractive strawberries and blueberries. Honestly, we have no idea what it is at all.

It was softed and melted in our mouth. Like eating air. hahaha. Being curious about this, I got home and did what I'm good at, googling. So, I searched Pavlova. This is what I found from http://www.joyofbaking.com/other/glossaryHP.html

In the 1930's an Australian chef, Herbert Sachse, invented this dessert when a soft meringue cake was requested for an afternoon tea at the hotel where he worked. This meringue cake, with its unusual soft sweet marshmallow center and light, delicate, and crisp crust, is produced by folding a little vinegar and cornstarch (cornflour) into the egg whites and sugar mixture once they are stiffly beaten. When cooled, softly whipped cream and fresh fruit (kiwi, raspberries, strawberries, passion fruit) are mounded in the center of the meringue. The name, Pavlova, was chosen in honor of the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova, who visited Australia in the 1920s.

4. Balik rumah and eat mommy's cooking

I really don't want to be an ungrateful daughter to critic about her cooking. So, I just have to say two words, " too salty" :( Try harder next time mommy. love you.

5. Organise my table

And I found my notebook. This is my "list of things to do" I wrote on the day of the last paper.

I did most of them already. I still have 3 months to complete the to do list. No worries.

6. Notes clean up

Tied up all my notes for last semester. Going to keep them somewhere safe. Just incase anyone or I need them again. That's all for today. Want to take a warm shower and enjoy the remaining of the day now.

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment