Sem break: Day 5

Waking up without receiving a single call this morning *phew*. But my daily SMSes. Those that enough to give me the best feeling for the rest of the day :) Little things that make life great.

I don't have any plans in mind today at all. Just wanted to look for freelance jobs. Yeah, I am serious about this. It have been quite sometimes since my last job. Maybe for about a year... If you have any suggestion at all, do let me know k. Your help will be duly appreciated.

Ian called during late afternoon for a drink. Met up with Ian, Wern Hwei and Chin. My saviours from letting me rotting like an apple in my room..Hehe..To Mid Valley, we go. Had beef pepperoni pizza at Domino's not just a drink.

The queue for movie tickets was moderately long and we didn't want to be part of it. Not knowing what to do. So, we left Mid Valley at about 6pm.

We hit the road for a short trip


To Genting. Less than 1 hour drive from KL


Just for a cup of hot chocolate at Old Town


With Ian and Chin


as well as Wern Hwei


We didn't stay there too long as I have movie date with Led, Mei Ling, Cherry and Armaan. In order to get me back to Mid Valley by 930pm, Ian sped. We got down the hill using the old route. It was crazy.Complete darkness and frigthening but you know what, it was exciting.
Thank God I reached on time.


I was so anticipated for this movie. It's a great film. Funny, vulgar and heart-warming.
Think about He's Just Not That Into You but with only two main characters. I love romantic comedy :p


Went straight home after the movie. And here I am, enjoying a can of beer. I feel calm, belong and so happy for everything that is happening in my life.


Cheers!!!

0 gossips:

Post a Comment