What I did after exam

Weeeeee!!!!! Anna is free like a bird now. Final paper was on last Friday.

Right after that I went to Pavilion. Makan at Dragon-i, watched UP and walked around without worrying about assignments, exams and college. Most importantly, i have more spaces in my mind to daydream.. Yeah!!

Oh, went to Poppy that night too. Bumped into Nicole and Evonne. my coursemates.

After few hours *yawn*, my dad called me on my phone to asked me for breakfast. We stayed in the same house but still calling each other. Weird rite? but this is my family culture. hehe.

Had breakfast with Dad, Mum and Bro No. 2 in Old Town. I rather eat at a real kopitiam. It's much more cheaper for the same type of foods.

Saturday plan was to spent some quality time at with Shih Mei and Loo Fen.

What we did:
1. Talk
2. Play with Loo Fen's cousin's son
3. Nap
4. Went to Snowflakes Taiwan, SS15
5. Take away McNuggets
6. Went back to Loo Fen's house
7. Waited for Zach and headed to airport
8. Said farewell to Loo Fen's friend (yup, Shih Mei and I just tagged along)
9. Went to Mont Kiara and had dinner at Daorae Korean BBQ
10. Last stop, Souled Out

It was satisfactory. Took me more than 10 hours of sleep to recharge.

No plans on Sunday and Monday. Takde orang ajak..sob sob.. Just mamak-ing on both nights at Niwarna. But a lot of catch ups.

I can't imagine how am I going to go through 3 months of nothing-to-do. Damn.























Let's just fully utilise everyday. We live once.
Cheers!!!

0 gossips:

Post a Comment