S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y

Listening to Love is Gone, David Guetta & The Creeps, Camille Jones

SMS
Received >>>Shih Mei [09:51 am]: Hey, any plan for today?
Sent>>>Me [10.08am]: No plan, no date..haha..Kino? (It means the Book Club coffee place above Kinokuniya, KLCC)

Received>>>Shih Mei [10.12am]: No, I m going to mv.. Later meet my bro..Wanna join?

Anna said......OKAY


That is how I start my Saturday morning.
Met up with Shih Mei around 11.30 am..The first thing we did was went into every shoes shop to hunt for sandals and slippers. But we didn't buy anything... Haha..Shih Mei was disappointed but I was so proud of myself (it's all about self-control)

We had Subway Sandwich for lunch....yum yum.. I have to admit that Subway is my favourite. I think they are the healthiest fast food served compared to McDonalds, KFC, Burger King and etc. Strongly recommended.

Anyway, while eating, we do what we always do. Exchange updates, news, stories, opinions. Basically, just talk. I told her I feel so left out in college since Shih Mei, Chiew Hwa, Vivien. Jerry and Shirleen are in the same group for almost all assignments. They spend most of their time TOGETHER. And as for me, I was ISOLATED to join other friends. Don't worry, I survived!!! Nothing to complain about..hehehe

These 5 special people are my closest friends in college. We have gone thick and thin together for the past 3 years. Eat, laugh, sing, sleep, I just hate facing the fact that I wouldn't be part of them anymore. Not only now but also in the near future. They will go UK and have Europe trip together, taking photo without me in it. Stop!!! this is getting f-ing emotional. Back to my pleasant Saturday outing.

So, Mei and I chatted for almost 2 hours. She do the most talking and I just listen patiently..hehe

Here is Shih Mei.. yadi yadi yada.. Complimented with interesting expressions


I listen well. Don't want to miss a thing


2 hours later, we decided to read and study. Exam is just around the corner which is next month.. Dreadful.......


Just pretending for illustration purpose


Everyone has to read 5 People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. At least once before you die.

But that didn't last longer than 30 minutes.. We start snapping pictures after that..

Snap #1


Snap # 2


Snap #3. i love to fold things out of receipts

Snap #4

Shih Mei's little brother called and asked us to watch GI Joe in KLCC.



The siblings are really tall. I am an ant next to them

Last picture together before we head home and call it a day


Let's go home

Oh, before I end this, I have to thank Shih Mei that paid for my drinks and the taxi fare. She wouldn't accept a single cent from me which made me feel extremely bad. All I can do is to publicise her good deeds. Hahaha..Thanks darling, from the bottom of my heart.

Cheers

0 gossips:

Post a Comment