PwC Intern Reception

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!! NO more written assignments, presentations and test..I am not trying to exaggerate but I almost gave up on my studies last month..The stress it too much...too much.. Well, whatever. It's over now and I am beyond happy..

Today's Update: Invitation to PwC Intern Reception

Yup, I went back to PwC after class today. I was almost late and no time for cab (traffic jam) or LRT which i had planned originally. So, I walked. Thank God that 1 Sentral is only 10 minutes walk away from my house.

I am the one of the few former interns that came back. The only reason I want to attend the reception is to reunite with people I used to work with. And I did, love to see them again... Evelyn, Soon Ping, Charlize, Kai Chian, Colleen, etc.....

The reception was awesome!! The current interns put up performances like coral speaking, presentation and A capella. They are so talented but I don't know any of them.

This is what I see from my seat. Lotsa heads.


Then I get to meet new joiner of HR advisory team, Jamie (Welcome to PwC and Good Luck). Have huggy time with my favourite senior, Evelyn and the only current HR intern, Soon Ping.

In the picture: Jamie, Ai Wei, me and Evelyn


Soon Ping and Kai Chian


Soon Ping and I


Soon Ping and I with the advisory interns (Good looking and intelligent people)

That's it for today.

Cheers.

Anna

0 gossips:

Post a Comment