No more 11th hour

Listening to Hotel Room, Pitbull
Hey World!!! exam is real near. I can hear them crawling slowly in my ears. This semester's plan is no last minute preparation. I don't know how I am going to do it but I think that's the right way. Since we were young our teachers taught us not to do things at the 11th hour. I never listen. Those who know me may recognised my style. I always study one or two day(s) before the paper, walk into the exam hall quietly, write my answers and try not to discuss about that paper with anyone. The stress is too great to handle.. So, I want to do it differently now.

Try not to tempt me with shoppings, movies, clubbings, mamak-ing or any other outings untill 18th September ya. Especially you, Mei Ling!! And don't even think about playing dirty like how you did to get me out of my study to accompanied you for Lai Yee's family dinner back in January examination. I still remember you lied to me that Lai Yee need a serious heart-to-heart talk. When I got there, I found out it was a scam. You exploited my compassion..Sob sob.. It won't happen twice..hehe

The only event that I will be truly part of is Cherry's belated birthday celebration on 5th September. An exception..

All the best to people who are in the same boat as me.

Cheers!!

1 gossips:

Cherry KSL said...

aaaaaww darling!! thank youuu! :)

Post a Comment