Thank You Mei Ling and Hitz.fm

I may not be lucky enough to win any prizes or cash but I am glad that my good friend, Mei Ling is. This is the luckiest girl I have ever seen. Trust me on this. Happy-go-lucky suits her the best. Well, Mei Ling won RM5000 from Hitz.fm Says Its You and thanks to that, we get free dinner at Bubba Gump, The Curve. I don't know why I get a lot of free treats lately. I guess that is my bits of luck. *smile*

So, to cut the long story short. On Wednesday:
  • I met up with Cherry outside college library and went back home together. I miss having her in my room. (hmm..sounds so lesbo)
  • Cherry and I went to Telawi Street to meet Led
  • Mei Ling called and shouted at me thru the phone. " Stupid!!! Why the hell are you still chilling at Nirwana?" Can't blame her, Suet Ling, Lew, Su Wen and herself were already at The Curve.
  • Reached Bubba Gump. We just pointed at any food that have nice pictures in the menu.
    Without fail, we had photo taking session
  • Makan-makan. Lots and lotsa shrimps
  • Photos taking again
  • Then we heard footsteps. All the waiters came up with a brownies. "It's for Cherry!!". A belated birthday surprise.


Bubba Gump is a restaurant with Forrest Gump Theme.

All in blue. What a coincidence


Thanks a lot Ling.. Love you even more now.


Everyone is here. Perfect.


Hand sanitizing before eating

All seafoods


Shake your booty, shake shake your booty


A little bit too far


Happy 21st Birthday Cherry Girl


Next stop was Su Wen's house


Together we planned Cherry's Birthday Celebration Agenda on 5th September


We also came out with a list of BM names for ourselves


Forrest Gump: My momma always says "Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get"
Cheers

0 gossips:

Post a Comment