A little slip away from assignment

Who says we can't have life because of assignments..am I right??!!! It's all about work-life balance.

Yes, I admit, I used the assignments as an excuse to skip blogging because I was lazy. But there is not way I am going to let anything stop me from letting my hair down.

The pictures show it all..


With the girls, Zouk, 30th July 2009


Cherry is so glowy (The secret recipe is 'think horny everynight'.) hahaha..

Of all places, we hang out outside the toilet...so sad..No fish to catch that night


Its OK..we had fun..on the dance floor


With Sharon n Lew's coursemate. Poppy, 31 July 2009


I was reluctant to go but Mei Ling managed to get me out of my house..


And I never regret for going. It was a great night too.

Cheers...

0 gossips:

Post a Comment