Last Night: Fontera and Souled Out

Hey world!!! It's Mei Ling's treat again. (From the hitz.fm say it's you, RM5000)
With Lai Yee and Wei Ling this time.
Damn, I am one lucky girl. I got free dinner not once but twice. =D

At Fontera, Jaya One. Mexican food.

I am so blessed to have friend like Mei Ling

(I have to say this cos she belanja me mah)


chicken and beef nachos

taco


classic cheese enchiladas



tex mex burito


chilli cheese burger
Second place: Souled Out

was trying to capture pic with different modes in my camera
some turned out bad quality

sucks :(





From the drinks menu:

Mei Ling and Lai Yee had long island


Wei Ling die die also want to have Hoegaarden
but changed with Lai Yee pulak.

And mine, Corona.
A complete Mexican meal ends with Mexican Beer.
My first try on this. Love it :-)

Don't know when will we have the chance like this again.
I mean to chill together not the free meal :)

Cheers!!

0 gossips:

Post a Comment