Another Sunday

What a lazy Sunday I am having now. Rolling left and right on the bed when the sun rose. Take my own sweet time to brush my teeth and have breakfast. My plan for today is suppose to stay at home and do my assignment. But I am not very productive. Instead, I go back to my bed and just lie there and do nothing for hours, read novel, go online and facebook and blog stalking....Too late to be regretful for the time lost.

Second part of the day:
I am looking back at the things I did when I was 12, that's about 10 years ago. Where I worship popular songs. Backstreet boys, Britney Spears, 911, Westlife, Spice girls. When I was 12, life seem simpler and there is no stress at all. Go to school, watch tv, eat and sleep.

Why is it so different now? I am 21, if I were 31, I bet there are much more things to worry about. But well, bring it on. I am excited to see the 10 years older me :)

0 gossips:

Post a Comment