Typical Anna



Late!!! I am late! Initially, I thought my class started at 12pm but it was actually 11am. Found out about that after Poh Suan message me to ask where am I. Made it to the class but 50 minutes later.

This is just one of the many silly things I did. In another words, I can't help being blur (Malaysian slang for being ignorance).

Aside from that, on the way to the train station from my college, I miss my stop. Therefore, I got down a station after and walk to the train station from there.

Today, I was thinking about:

In my to do list, I wrote " go to Europe". I was wondering how can I achieve that. Well, all I can do now is start praying and work hard. No matter what we have one life to live. It's either now or never because I don't want to regret for things I hasn't done. Hmmm...dreaming about trip to Paris.

Love being in love. We are separated by many many many miles away but I don't mind missing him simply because it's him.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment