Class cancel



8.30 am
*my classic phone ringing*
Poh Suan: Anna, where are you? Are you on the way to school?
Anna: Huh?? *yawn* I am still on my bed. Just woke up.
Poh Suan: Our 8.00am class is cancel, you're so lucky. Are you coming for Case Study (at 10am)?
Anna: Oh Shit!!! I overslept. Alright. I am coming now. See you. Bye

So, that's my morning for today. Yes, I was lucky to not miss my sleep for a cancelled class. wahaha...

After class, Poh Suan and I met up with Jerry and Rain to watch The Other Guys. Hilarious movie but its not really my type of comedy. Watch it to know for yourself.

We all had sushi King as snack. Sat there for 2 hours to keep each other update about our lives.

Then I had a hair cut and colored.

Came home. And now I am listening to Norah Jones, Come away with me.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment