Time will never change


Shih Mei has been my good companion ever since my first year of college. We talk everything and anything. We cherish silence together without feeling awkward. She faithfully trust me about all the decisions I made and have been very supportive. If anything goes wrong with my life, without any shadow of doubt, l would run to her and cry.

Guess what, we met today after few months of separation and I'm soo happy. I haven't feel like that in such a long time. It is as if I am the cheerful self again. I miss all the time we had together. However, she has to move on. Look for job in somewhere else and make big money. I hope this is not goodbye. It came too soon.

I wonder what we would be like in 5 years time and the rest of our lives? Will I be the godmother to her children? Or we will be the single carefree women sharing a house with a cat? This is getting really emotional. No more hanging out like how we did, before I went US and before she left for UK. But you know what, it doesn't matter. Even if we are on different track now, she's going to be my best friend.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment