I feel unforgettable today


Unforgettable, that's what you are
Unforgettable though near or far
Like a song of love that clings to me
How the thought of you does things to me
Never before has someone been more

Unforgettable in every way
And forever more, that's how you'll stay
That's why, darling, it's incredible
That someone so unforgettable
Thinks that I am unforgettable too

Unforgettable- Nat King Cole

Hello world! Want to know how I feel now? Go look up for this song on Youtube. This song is so amazingly beautiful and relaxing. It's Incredible.


What a wonderful day today is. Heng Fai came to KL from Ipoh and he never said a word to me about it until last night. So, we took a chance to have breakfast together before my dreadful Case Study lecture class (it lasted one hour though).

I never had McMuffin with egg is such a long long long time. Ya, it's not usual for me to have McDonald for breakfast. It was yummy and went perfectly well with a cup of tea without cream and sugar. Just plain Tea.

He still look like himself after so long but with bad taste of hairstyle and visible belly. Haha. I know you're going to read this someday. I got a little tips on travelling in UK, especially London.

I wish I could go there. One fine day. I wonder how it feels like to travel in a big city alone. Do I have the guts to take the chance? I really want to....


Then coincidently, I met Heng Fai and Jean (his girlfriend and my former course mate) in the LRT station. Jean and I were heading the same way. We yack-yack in the train like nobody's business. I heard from her about London too. And about Heng Fai being very romantic in Paris giving a rose to Jean. Unbelievable as the Heng Fai I knew was nothing like that. They are so lucky to have each other. And I smile when I see how cute they are. That gives me hope.


0 gossips:

Post a Comment