Barefoot day


It's so funny that people forgot to wear their shoe before they walk out of their house.




and we sat down at the side to watch.



It's a lovely day and we decided to do crazy things outside too.


I taught Justo and Shiori how to do the "Watermelon Tai-chi".
In a short time, they outperformed me. They are fast learner.
We didn't think that we get enough sunshine, so we went house-watching.
In a small place like St. Cloud, there are not many fun things that we could do.

I personally like this one. Simply because it is simple.






We are not lesbian.
We just love to cuddle.

I am really into making the pictures look aged lately.

The Mississippi River.

Wowww..This is how it feels to stand under the bridge.



Ayaka and Haruka

With Ken.

Accompanied Cici to Walmart for groceries shopping

Tomorrow is Culture Cafe where Francisco has to make a presentation about Nicaragua and prepare some Nicaraguan food.


I helped him to chop cabbage for the salad. Lots and lots of cabbage.
I am really really tired now. It was a long day for me.

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment