Things I want to do when I get home

1. Give my mommy, papa and 2 brothers great big hugs and smile.

2. Yum cha with my soul sisters until 3am in the morning.

3. Yum cha with my college buddies.

4. Pick up Mimi, the friendliest cat in the world and hug her really tight.

5. New room decoration project. I want to paint it in bright colors.

6. Pasar malam. Buy tonnes of nail polish and accessories; give money to beggar; have variety of food and drinks.

7. Go to Redbox karaoke where I can sing till I drop.

8. Have tea in Coffee Club Express while looking out the window for sky scrappers.

9. Climb a not so high mountain.

10. Start using my driver's license.

11. Find ways to connect with people I love dearly in Minnesota as well as other parts of the world.

Random pictures


The flowers are smiling brightly on a cloudy day

Meet Rock. Isn't he just absolutely adorable?

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment