Trip to Target Field and Mill City Museum

So, I went to the Target Field today. I was not excited at all because... well, just because I don't understand the game of baseball.

We were taking tonnes of pictures and I heard somebody said "they are so tourist". Yes, we are tourists, so what.

It turned out to be a memorable experience because I have not seen anything like this before.

Francisco and I
We got the cheapest seats. The highest and the most corner.

Casey was overdressed for a baseball game. But he said he like it. So, I have nothing to comment about.



It was a cloudless day.

It was sunny yet breezy. Ya, it was suffering when the wind blew and Rami curled like a worm.

We often see this on tv but this is real. Awww...so sweet. It's a cliche but romantic.

When you're watching baseball, you have to get hot dog.

After the game, we went to Mill City Museum








St Anthony Falls
Could this be the last trip of the semester for the international students?


Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment