My New Obsession


It was just a click, yes, just an easy brief click,I bought my new baby.

My baby arrived in my mailbox within 4 days.

And I peeled the wrapper one by one like a banana :)
Getting my new iPod touch 8gb from Amazon was the best bargain I could get.



Plus, I dress him up handsomely in pink.

Now, I can play around with my iPod without socializing in the real world.
Yay...my iPod, my precious.
iPod have all the soundtracks for my life.

Ayaka, Shiori and Justo thinks that I am too obsess with my new toy.
It was as if I am married to him and I am forgetting my friends =P
They forbade me from touching him and threaten to destroy him..sob sob
Hahaha.. it is just an iPod touch.
I might be excited about it now but sooner or later, it will be a fad.

Cheers.

32 more days to go home...

4 gossips:

shu cyan said...

still left 32 days in usa???

gotto spend the remaining 32 days well ya.. enjoy to the max ya... gotto have a meet up with u after u bac.. possible?? hehe

yonghan said...

ohhhhhh... yours a "HE"~~ wo lalala...
mine's a she... hhehehhee
still thinking if i should bring the big mama home...

Anna said...

yes, time flies ya. of course it is possible to meet up with you dear. Hmm, I am still having the same number in Malaysia. When I get back, I will give you a call.

shu cyan said...

okok..

Post a Comment