I am going back home

I experienced and survived Minnesota winter. How I wish there was a Diploma for that. The best thing happening now is green new leaves are growing out of the tree branches. And I think I have new obsession over squirrels and dogs. Mommy, can I have a puppy?

Anyway, my business here is going to be done soon.

I miss home a little. Just a little because I was just away for a few months. But you know what, I am going to miss St. Cloud more. There is possibility that the byes we say are going to be goodbye forever. Well, that's part of life, people come and go. No matter how sad is that, life goes on. At least, I am taking home life stories and experiences with me. And a few kilograms. That's more than what I can ask.

I really want to come back here sometime in near future.

Could someone take me out for seafood dinner? I will give you Minnesota postcard in return...

Cheers.

0 gossips:

Post a Comment