Things I do on Cloudy Tuesday



It was a chilly breezy day.
Couldn't leave the door without my jacket.
Today is not a day that I feel like talking.

Started my morning with a hearty breakfast.
After my classes and lunch, I just felt like going to Walmart.

Took the Westside bus. Not many people. nice.
I did my shopping extra slow today because I spent 2 hours to buy 5 things :)
That's why I like to shop alone.



Camwhored in the bus stop.

Reached downtown. Instead of taking the University bus, I walked. ~Lalala~

I found wild yellow flowers. Sign of spring is here.

Old house.
More old house.
I took the river walk which lead me to Lawrence Hall by the riverside.
The path.
I think these are called crabapple.

Met Peter and Steve in front of Lawrence Hall.

My dinner
Unexpectedly, I went to Sounding Concert by the Department of Music in the evening.

I love Tuesday.

Cheers.


1 gossips:

yonghan said...

next time got concert, remember to ask me along...
really need a break from 1's and 0's...
the concert must be nice!

Post a Comment