My 21st Birthday

I had my 21st birthday at Italianniese, The Gardens. Initially, they seated us in the middle of the restaurant. Then, we got tranfered a bigger, better and more privacy table without us asking. They have excellent service as the staff are pretty friendly and helpful. Food was awesome as well. By the way, they didn't pay me to write this.


Food was served quite fast after we took the orders

Supposed to start our dinner at 8pm.

However, everyone was late except for Amanda and Su Wen :)


I wanted to order from the Abbondanza menu where they serve large plate for more people.
But after doing some calculation, I took 4 sets of 2 course meal (appetizers + main course) at RM27.90
More new varieties to choose and try.

I heard 3 birthday song singing in Italianniese that night alone.
But none of those are for me.
Hmm..felt kind of pathetic..

All sudden, the girls just wanted to take picture with me.
Trying to distract me from looking behind


yeaps=D I got my own share of birthday songs and cakes.
4 times birthday songs because they were trying hard to light up all the candles
not one cake but 25 cupcakes. my favourite :)


Thanks girls. This meant so much to me.
Anna is veryyyyyy happy


Su Wen, Led and Mei Ling were licking A N N A



Finally, my turn after waiting for almost 12 months, watching everyone's 21st birthday


Eat eat eat. This was one of my best birthday cake ever:)



When I first met them back in MGSKL, they were going through the awkward puberty phase
Now, all become beautiful, attractive, independent and capable young lady
I am so proud of you

A toast to our many years friendship. still counting
(Aiya, Cherry and Suet Ling are not here. well, my dears, this includes you too ya)



As usual, there is always the second round.
At Decanter, Sri Hartamas


We played drinking game, swimming goggle up and duzzy duck
These simple childish games gave us fun time and laughter


oh, special thanks to Mei Ling for forcing me to plan a celebration (control freak)
Lai Yee and Mei Ling were with me during my pre celebration, my actual birthday and post celebration


I really had a wonderful birthday this year. very simple and humble.
but most importantly I am contented.
okay la..very tired and sleepy liao..
Cheers

0 gossips:

Post a Comment